Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Oct 23, 2014 02:51PM

I can't really see teck giving us more money for funding arizona when we already have cash in the bank. Some of the money given to cuu has already been used towards arizona, and until that's used up, I can't see cuu making a strong case asking for more "allowance" money.

I think the drunken sailor comment has been said to describe how cuu seems to be spending money on ongoing drilling, carmax etc., with no obvious effort to conserve cash during these hard times. It's as though they were given a gift by teck to survive this drought and survive a bit longer, and are pissing away their good fortune carelessly. I agree with you - regardless of criticisms we may have - that Elmer and Ernesto are not stupid. If they're spending money, it's because they can afford to.

Oct 23, 2014 05:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply