Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Accountability for banning/deletion of posts - YourNadir

I should probably have let this thread die a natural death but, YN, you’re one of the long-term members here as well as one of the more reasonable ones, so I thought you deserved a response to a couple of your comments.

Canada Grant was another long-term member and was cut a lot of slack here because he frequently provided some rationale behind his opinions, and because he was a likeable individual (well, I liked him). And, despite repeated and detailed explanations as to why he might be wrong on his assumptions, provided by golfyeti, Prospekt, calvin, amongst others, he continued to post those opinions. Even then, I don’t think any of us objected to him doing what he did as it gave the aforementioned posters further opportunity to refute his views (and show how patient they are), and he was still therefore cut a lot of slack, even though he broke the agora rule regarding repetition, over and over and over again. You and others might not be aware that he was banned by agora, not by any HL.

The other two: glad they’re both gone and not before time: negative drive-by comments with no back up have no place here.

wn

New Message
Please login to post a reply