Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank you YourNadir for submitting the complaint.

I see that CanadaGrant, BabyBreeze and myself have been reinstated. Its good to be back!

Hopefully the Hub Leader that was doing the banning has been contacted by Agoracom to ease up a little.

I think the suggestion by YourNadir that 2 hub leaders are required for a ban was a great one - making it difficult for someone to unilaterally remove a poster permanently. Hopefully that suggestion will be implemented...

Now over to Copper fox...

Share price does seem to be holding. Low volume may be a good sign in this situation.

Lets hope our up to 4.3 million tax refund is as close to 4.3 as possible.

The fact that Desert Fox is paying for office expenses and wages will help if a spin off needs to happen. With up to 4.3 million Tax Refund (I couldnt find the 7 million mentioned earlier anywhere - and I really looked) that may not be needed. I guess if Desert fox wants to do PEA and 25 more holes we will need funding from somewhere, but as some have suggested - EE may step up to the plate. I dont think it would be in his best interest to consolidate with such a big piece of the pie.

New Message
Please login to post a reply