Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I get what you all are saying....Its my fault...Dogger why are you whinning?

I guess you can look at this a couple of ways. Some have been here a loooong time. Got in at .15 road it up ....now its just about back.

For the ones who just got in, ....ya should make some gains.

As for the ones who herd, you wont believe the numbers...etc.....Know what im talking about. Just like what Canada Grant was saying over and over. Furthermore I do agree with him.

We saw the NR's.

THe market responded...in a possitive way. Responded so good that " Stifle Nicholas"...an investment company bought like crazy to purchase enough stock to become an insider.

I guess they couldn't read between the lines either?

I guess then if trained companies can not read between the lines or as some would say, swallow Elmers "BS" lost tons of money...then playing this stock is like flipping a coin. Hummm.

Many would have no problem with any of this really "IF" management would give more info.

Let me ask you, the last NR....what did anyone read between the lines?

I read it as...Teck will be drilling in 2015. THey will likely make anouther FS.

But at anytime of Tecks choosing, can buy us out !!!

The next thing I read between the lines was, this SP should get ugly.....many will not wait yet another year.

But I guess thats just what I am reading...I guess that is why I was down so much....either I trusted what management said or I could not read between the lines or my coin that I flip was broken.

When Teck backed in the JV. I told the board then this will take awhile...then I was bocked at ...everyone wanted prof that Teck has done that to another company etc....

THe only thing I can say, I was right....Teck will not make this into anouther Fording Coal. When spending that much money...they dont care how long it will take or how much they will prove this up. They are not showing us anything....once they know how BIG Schaft creek will be, they will just buy us out.

I think this will take all of close to a year. So I guess with the flip of the coin and reading between the lines....I think the near future will look very bad for CUU SP. but hey what do I know?

I just flipped a coin and read between the lines ,,,what I wanted to see anyways.

Good luck to all on this board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply