Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We have very little facts, and that is the real fact.

I think if it looked stellar, they would have proceeded with previously stated plans from around 2 years ago. They have really done nothing significant at all during this time, its been more or less a footnote in the NRs - I cant say facts, but a reasonable assumption for me.

What facts do you have to back up your position it is a good asset?

According to your rationale, I suppose that SC is not stellar enough or it should've been in production already?

Not doing anything or have any facts to back it up doesn't mean it's not a good asset. I'm still open to that this project may pay out down the road.

Whereas, you first claimed it was a good project, then you say because they are not doing anything significant there, it's not a good project.

Do you see why you got banned? You consistently support and challenge everything that's positive within Copper Fox. You're not clear on what you want to express and you end up arguing with many posters here. We know you're not trying to offend anyone here but it's very difficult to see where you stand and what you're trying to say.

New Message
Please login to post a reply