Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not great articles about SC and the costs,so if nothing happens at SC for a while that we know of and who knows when anything will happen in a monetize way with Arizona or with Carmax how are we going to keep the lights on? We are going through the bucks pretty fast. The work in Arizona I don't think is cheap and the tax rebate we don't know how much we will get so any thoughts. Thanks

Keep the lights on? C'mon...are you serious? Presentation showed $2 million. Tax rebate should be around $4.2 million as per the last financials. I worry about cash on hand as well too but I think we are good right now.

Aside from that, we've talked about spinning off Desert Fox and Northern Fox. Additional expenditures will be from these two companies. If we do require more money to fund operations, I bet EE will be there to fund it. If anyone wants to argue and say EE was there to invest in SC not some sandbox in Arizona!!! Remember EE was part of the PP with Carmax as well. I'm sure EE knows what's going on and what they have on hand. And remember, EE will prob own half of Desert Fox and Northern Fox anyways.

New Message
Please login to post a reply