Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great post once again Prospekt.

Its for these reasons and others described by dsikorsk that I think CUU, Moose Mountain and Teck all have spreadsheets that these numbers can be entered to reflect an updated "snapshot" of the NPV. Those won't take long to update with optimization data once it has been finalized.

I'm sure such snapshot updates are important, but what is probably more important is where metals prices are projected to be once the mine is operational. Everything I read on that one suggests a copper upside.

Step #1 is to get the optimzation results so we can get a snapshot value to offer to Teck or beyond. I was hoping for this at the last JV meeting. I'm hoping that the hollow NR we got after the delay is indicative of other things brewing behind closed doors. But I really don't want this process to continue too much longer. I've been hoping that things would advance this fall. I'm still holding out that we should hear of finalized optimizaton results by the December JV.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply