Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If they want to save money on start up, great. That leaves them more to buy out our 25%. You are right, in that they wouldn''t recoup their buyout cost as Quickly, but then again thats their choice. Who is to say after all is done & they have bought us out/or a partner has, thaT COPPER ISN'T GOING HIGHER, and they decide to RAMP up production. They can make future income by streaming the gold & silver. What about the results showing metals improve the deeper they go. I would think they would want to get the easier but lesser quality metal out of the ground while the prices are good and then mine the better quality copper etc when things slow down and prices fall but now we are getting better quality of ore/ton to make up for the price differences.Mining companies operate contrary to how most people think. Get the lower quality ore when prices are up, so the balance sheets stay fairly even when things are slow.............shareholders like to receive dividends in good times and bad ! As long as the shareholders are happy& making money a company can do as it pleases. A little long but JMHO. I have worked in the mining industry, and believe me the shareholders have the last word. Don't think Teck doesn't consider that when spending money on M & A. Like any business, the expenditures have to be justified, and ROI to support it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply