Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yes. I love it when people go back to Vette as example.

I've talked to Vette before about CUU and he has his own opinion on how much this is worth. But that's his opinion. Ultimately, it's down to what Elmer/EE and Teck agrees to.

Anyways, I'm not here to defend Vette and his actions, but his blog was a very useful site to promote (not pump) Copper Fox and Schaft Creek. Please give me one comment in his blog that has anything that is either false or misleading?

A lot of the information he posted was facts directly from the company. Or information that him and other posters found by checking the insider's transactions or the mining claims.

I love it when anyone who's slightly positive about SC is pumping. Remember, pumping is when you post false information or trying to mislead people with positive information for profit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

babybreeze, as a fellow shareholder, I'm surprised you're comfortable in reading comments from other posters who make claims such as Elmer lied to me, there was no fog, we put $80 million for $20 million only, Elmer committed fraud, FS was never delivered....

All these statements has no facts or proof to support it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply