Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hoghead, since prospekt has replied back a lot of the answers.

I'll just reply with the lies Grant claimed and other negatives that I don't believe in.

• Elmer lied to me - CanadaGrant was (is in my books) a respected long time poster/shareholder. He spent his own money flying over the project several times, and seems to be an honest, straight shooter. He had a face-to-face conversation with Elmer, and he recorded the conversation. Are you accusing Grant of an outright lie? What would be his motive? Not proof, but supported?
  • There was no fog - Once again, Grant flew over in short sleeves and Environment Canada's weather website (which shows historical weather) confirmed weather was normal for that time of year. He asked rock drillers face-to-face if they can drill in fog, and they responded with an emphatic yes. Kinda facts and proof?

Look... CG reported this to the board. It was a conversation between CG and Elmer. Just like when Vette posted that Elmer giggled, it was a conversation with Elmer. I would not call this a proven fact. Especially when CG has countlessly said he had their conversation recorded. He said he would post it online yet we have nothing to listen to? As for fog, CG asked someone he knows who does drilling for mining companies. He didn't speak directly to the sub-contracted drillers working at SC. Again, it's completely one sided and that we are just taking CG's comments as fact.

Yet when we have other posters who spoke to management and reported information that is somewhat postiive and they get questioned. Whereas CG's comment is a fact?

• we put $80 million for $20 million only - It could be argued that IF a production decision is not made this IS fact. Time will tell here, hopefully not fact...

Are you implying that CG is right and that we got $20 million for a $80 million FS? We've concluded that it was to EARN our 25% interest in the JV.

Hoghead, I like how you look at both pros and cons of this company. I just want to point out some of the cons are not necessarily fact but opinion. Same with the pros.

What we have now is a JV with Teck and they are continuingly putting money in it to improve the value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply