Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think some of the most constructive discussion lately has been on SI.

No offence to this form

Many people....if they do not read "Anything" postive about Copper Fox, They deem it as bashing?

There has been many good talks on this board as well. Once someone says something wrong. Members of this board jump all over them.

I have posted that I have sold, now I am considered a basher????

How is that?

I am taking a risk to wait ....see if the SP will come down and get in at a new entry point.

That is considered bashing?

Anything that I had said, was the truth. If they are bashing then challenge them on it. Prove them wrong. Obviously the market must have got it wrong too, because if everything was so good. Why is our SP falling?

Bet people will jump all over me for this post aswell because it is not what people "want" to hear.

The facts are the facts.

SP dropping

From what I see, nothing to turn this to positive territory anytime soon.

Tax loss season just starting.

I might be wrong but time will tell. Oh by the way, sorry about the spelling mistakes. I guess on these boards your value to info is at times determined on your spelling abilities, That is unless you are a positive poster then it dont matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply