Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

After Mount Polley, Imperial Metals reputation is pretty bad right now.

I wouldn't be surprised Tahltan nation are on it making sure their land isn't going to be at risk.

Elmer has continued to stress that CUU and now Teck has been working with Tahltan nation for a long time. I'm sure all this will be looked at in the EA application.

hoghead, can you explain your post from SI?

... and we are choosing to ignore the fact that our deposit sits under a significant amount of waste rock.

Open at depth and 1/3 of a km of waste above it doesn't bode well for being minable.

Our "open at depth" holes ended up being worth exactly nothing as the open pit model can only go so deep. If the grades were high enough for an underground mine it would be a different story - but they are clearly not.

The CEO's job it to dress up the property the best they can - but we can't trust them to talk up anything but the positives.

The meat of the info is in what they don't say.

What are you referring to?

New Message
Please login to post a reply