Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Re: Could you share your reasoning why copper would jump to $5 in a few months or $10 in a couple years?

Although you are not asking me....The $5.00/lb is mentioned by Codelco in the following post from this morning. Being the world's largest supplier of copper means they should know a thing or two about copper :)

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/627892-looking-forward/messages/1968945#message

The thing with investments like Copper Fox, the investment should make sense at the CURRENT copper price. If it does, then any price increase in copper just makes the investment that much more compelling (and profitable for us). It is a mistake, in my opinion, to invest in something that requires a higher price to make economic sense - that is speculation. I don't look at Copper Fox as speculative in that way.

I think the $10.00 would only be possible with high inflation on top of the physical shortage. But I make no claims or expectations of that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply