Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

...This person never once brought up a single positive argument on any of the boards never found one in support of the stock he supposedly owns. It's just negative at ever turn. He does not bring a different perspective.

======================

Here are a few examples that I am not 100% negative, as accused recently:

Nov 21 - Regarding $5 copper

Yes, I saw the post this morning and it does make a very strong case for significantly higher copper in a couple years. I agree that Codelco should have a better handle on where things are going with Copper than some analyst for sure.

Nov 21 - Regarding markets going forward:

Sure enough the markets have to rebound from here. Its about as bad as it can get right now. Those that can survive long enough (companies) to get to the market turn will be rewarded for sure. Play it conservative and survive to play another day...

Nov 21 - Tahltan Nation / Red Chris:

With the recent problems with road blocks and such it seemed that there was a group within the Tahltan Nation that was against all development on their lands. The article strongly implies that they have been consolidated back under the control of the Tahltan Council, and that they are going to treat prospective mines on their lands in a fair, but strict manner with regards to environmental concerns. Good for them, I think.

Nov 20 - Tahltan Nation / Red Chris:

The result was that Red Chris needed to beef up their design (note - can proceed with some changes). To me it seems that the Tahltans are being reasonable, wanting a higher level of safety for their watershed/lands (fair enough after Mt. Polley), but they are not outright saying no to development - even with an operator like Imperial... Sounds pretty positive for an operator with a good reputation/relationship with the Tahltans? I think so.

Nov 20 - Golf post on Teck board:

I'm all for what Golf was trying to do. If Teck is trying to keep us secret, why not shine a light on us and combat what they are trying to do to us? I'm not saying that is happening, but it certainly is plausible. CF can't do it due to their JV requirements, but stockholders are not held to any of these rules. No harm to making us as public as possible no matter what is happening. I thought it was a good idea. Too bad people tried to neutralize it.

Nov 15 - Hkahka rebutted the Seeking Alpha:

What a great, well thought out and supported post. You should participate more hkahka...

Oct 16 - Pre JV meeting SP:

I agree, we are moving in the right direction for a change - but without some real meat and potatos type information we will sink back down. Hopefully things went well at the meeting. I would hope for a NR sooner than next week. Keep the momentum, don't delay and waste it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply