Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In today's news release Elmer is quoted as saying, "These results combined with the resource estimation that is currently underway will be used to determine the next phase of work to be completed at the Van Dyke project."

I guess the question is, after the RE is released will Moose Mountain recommend proceeding directly towards the PEA, or will they recommend further testing and an updated RE?

SGS E&S Engineering did the work on The In-Situ Copper Leaching Simulation Study and recommended two more tests. I can't tell how necessary they are but I've never seen a consultant provide work that didn't include recommendations for further work. (They call it an "in-situ leaching study" not because they did the test work in the ground, but because they are testing the ISL method of mining. This is a standard in-situ leaching study.)

The historical results were 1.2 billion pounds of copper with an average grade of .52%. The copper recovery rate was said to be up to 80%.

This is showing an average grade of .76% and we have to wait for the pounds. The recovery rate is pegged at 89%, so significantly higher.

It looks good from these numbers, and I thought the drill results confirmed the historical results, but until the Resource Estimate is delivered, as we well know, anything could happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply