Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Re: He repeated the comment that Don Lindsay has said before about possible acquisitions and the disconnect with seller's price expectations.

And really Teck does not have to buy us out. There is no reason that they can't make a production decision without having to buy us out. If Teck feels that CUU is asking too much then they already have 75% so they can continue with the project under the JV terms. So it is not an all or nothing as it would be some other acquisitionss. Having said that, I do believe that Teck will want a partner to help share the cost and risks. So in the end, I don't believe that it will be Teck who actually will be buying us out.

Interesting discussion this morning regarding the resource estimates. It does show that this project is not as far along in Teck's project queue as I had thought. However, it is good in that they haven't "locked" in what they consider the resource value of the project is. I wonder how good the optimizations results would be for them to consider reshuffling their priorities?

New Message
Please login to post a reply