Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Are you serious? I'm on Skeena's website and I don't see a presentation or fact sheet about the company. If you're trying to compare SC to their Spectrum property, didn't they just purchased it this year back in April?

Please explain if I'm wrong how this company is not far from us either?

Did you click on the link and then click on the latest headline?

Here it is.

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Dec 11, 2014) - Skeena Resources Limited (TSX VENTURE:SKE) ("Skeena" or the "Company") is pleased to announce assay results from the first 5 holes of its recently completed diamond drill program (9 holes totaling 1,940 metres) on its Spectrum Gold Project in northwest British Columbia (refer to Skeena news release dated Oct. 27, 2014 and a National Instrument 43-101 technical report on the Company website and filed on SEDAR Sept. 5, 2014). The property is situated 40 km west of Imperial Metals' Red-Chris Mine, and 14 km west of Teck's GJ Deposit.

Puts Schaft Creek kinda close I think. Furthermore I never once tried to compare Schaft Creek with them. Heres what you said.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/629388-l2/messages/1974328#message

What you say is true but find me a mining stock that's not in their 52 week lows right now...

Market just literally sold them off.

I was showing you a miining stock that was not close to there 52 week low.

I then was showing you the new drill samples. WHich as you can tell by the link.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SKE.V

That this info is from today. I also said about the gold they found ...good amounts and shallow. Dont know why you are gettting mad?

Everyone is upset about CUU'S SP...I am still waiting for the .09 to .10 cent range then im all in again....Im biting my fingernails.....but it is what it is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply