Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great post chunky. The SC property is our value and our best source of an eventual payday. Pounds are in the ground, Tahltans are wanting this to move forward, and we have a good partner with Teck.

I think it is almost inevitable that this will be mined in the future and we will get a good return if we are willing to wait for it... No question.

As you said,

====================

...if you can get your head around the possibility this could take a couple more years, from these prices it could be, and is IMO, a tremendous opportunity to change your lives and have complete financial security.

...so the risk, IMO, is not if but when...

====================

The current market is the worst in recent memory. A lot of things are going to need to recover and rebuild before Teck makes their move IMHO. But I am confident they will sooner or later.

I also believe there is significant resource at VD, and that it will be valuable after some recovery and rebuilding too. But still I personally see SC as our meal ticket and why I still hold the bulk of my shares. If I knew our SP would be 60% lower now vs around the October JV meeting I surely would have sold, but I dont have a crystal ball...

Selling here seems like a mistake to me.

The risk for me lies in our cash position and spending now vs later.

I am willing to wait it out till better times - 1, 2 or 5 years - I can wait.

But if we can admit that it may be a few years to sell our 25% - cash conservation is paramount!

I know people have called the office and they have been told no dilution and everything has been budgeted, but I personally would like to see some budget numbers. I would like to see the forward budget - the plan to do the work outlined and how we are going to pay for it. What are we sending to Carmax (if anything).

If we are going to forge ahead now vs later, please give us some information about the how... What is the hurry, the market is both horrible and uncertain and investors are looking for certainty. Now is the time to conserve, not explore IMHO.

I would love to have the security of management stating they have cash and are holding onto it tightly until the future is more clear. I could hold my 12 cent shares, and even hold through further dips if I knew we were coming out the other side unscathed.

I know many dont share my concern about funding without dilution, but as a shareholder I feel I have a right to say what I think too...

New Message
Please login to post a reply