Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

With Coffin, Roulston and several others writing and talking about it I'm surprised Gunnison is not much higher.

--------

The reason is the market - its really bad! I think it is being way understimated. Goes back to timing being important.

--------

Probably because the project is being attacked by the Apache Indian tribe in the area, ranchers and greens and is under review by two US federal agencies, including the EPA of Pebble infamy.

--------

We are under a town, so you can't write off that we will have some hoops to jump through too? Time will tell.

Like you said "Coffin, Roulston and several others writing and talking about it", and they are looking at it in a positive light. The US gov putting the largest copper mine in north america in recent legislation as a strategic asset says to me Arizona want the mines and will play ball.

-------

Van Dyke is a $60m cost to build and get operational dump leach 1.44 billion pound copper project across the road from an operating mine of exactly the same mineralogy and metallurgy with a smelter and rod mill attached.

-------

...and you accuse me of pulling numbers from my but? Where do you get these numbers? MIN's CAPEX (excluding sustaining capital) is $330 million! Support where this $60 million number came from, that is quite a statement!

We are solution mining, not dump leach. But Freeport's smelter can handle our solution just fine.

-------

I also said $40m with a PEA, which you twisted to $40m with an RE. You do not need to go any further than a PEA to sell this one, imo you could throw a rock and hit your buyer.

------

NO you didnt - here is your direct quote:

$40m is what it's worth now according to TKO, dumb bum numbers said its worth $10m now - better times $100m. Using that math its worth $400m in better times correctamundo?

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/630221-dumb-bum-numbers/messages/1977032#message

I can only take NOW to mean with the RE as thats all we have now - where is this twist you speak of...

------

And you ask me how's your DD?

------

Actually what I have been asking is WHY spend money on Carmax now. You are the defacto resident expert and have stated what a good idea it would for CF to send money there. Is it unreasonable to ask why you think it makes sense - I dont think so...

Ask me anything and I will do my best to answer. I even gave my guesses yesterday even though I didnt feel qualified to do so. Im not afraid to debate and not afraid to admit it when Im wrong either.

New Message
Please login to post a reply