Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We have no real insight for you here because we are not geologists and are not qualified to assess the opportunity cost of NOT investing more in Carmax. For that reason, explained to you a second time, I advise you to contact the company for their views and plans in this regard. Capiche?

=================

Who is undermining discussion here? I am pretty much begging for it...

This is a discussion board, and we discuss so many topics, even ones very peripheral to our project. How many have discussed even specific details regarding the BFS and how currency exchange, fuel prices, metals prices will effect NPV, etc. and not been qualified to do so? That is what this board is here for.

Why is discussing what the opportunity cost really is something that we are not qualified to discuss? How does this fit outside the topic of DD?

We can discuss valuations, buyout prices, drilling results, all sorts of scenarios we are not qualified to discuss. But we do, and thats a good thing! Even laymen can look at things logically. There would be almost no discussion here if everyone had to be an expert and we could only ask the company directly for answers.

Very few here claim to be experts, and I have said repeatedly I have no disillusion that I am an expert - Im not. Not being qualified or an expert shouldnt be a barrier to discussion - both of us shouldnt be here if it is.

I thought we are to look at all sides here, not just list all the positives (and there are many of those too).

Why are you pushing so feveredly to have this subject ignored?

New Message
Please login to post a reply