Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well, surprisingly to me - I survived the vote. After being told to leave because nobody wants me here, I was pretty sure it was coming to an end.

I also was surprised how many registered users there are on this board (probably even more than the total votes). How many are not registered and just read?

I know the following is a bit off topic, but please indulge me here. It just needs to be said...

A couple things I have taken away from this are;

- There are a lot of members not upset about testing or questioning things and are not afraid to look both ways.

- I have been a polarizing influence on the board.

I find it encouraging that there seems to be a significant portion of membership that wants to dig deeper, and that maybe its only a few vocal posters trying to shut down perceived negative questions. I do think whether a question is negative or not really depends on your perspective and your predisposition regarding the person asking it.

After reflecting on whats happened here, especially the last week or so, I find myself not very proud of my behaviour, nor that I have polarized the board enough that discussion halts and tempers flare. That needs to change.

I would like to publicly apologize to Rick Mills. I initially was offended that it seemed you being paid to post (I had been relentlessly accused of the same). So Rick, accept my apology and although I may not agree with everything you say, I will limit my rebuttal to the topics or statements made and no slight against on you or your business. No more about it on the other boards either. Looking back I see I did cross the line and was a bit embarrassing. I do agree with some of what you post.

To Golfyeti (and a few others), I would also like to also apologize and offer a fresh start. I hope this exercise can put to bed the paid basher, detractor and post vote up talk and we can move forward and talk about our investment? I am a shareholder, please accept that.

Although I will continue to ask questions or provide alternate perspectives, I promise to be more respectful with my posts, and try not to repeat myself as much as I have been. If we can all treat each other as adults the board can go back to what its here for - news, discussion, debate and most of all learning? I have learned a lot the last few years here and want it to continue.

Lets all not take offence when someone disagrees with us. Its a fact of life that we are not all going to feel the same way about things. Lets be more open and not think everything is already settled. Hindsight has proved we really haven't gotten anything right yet. I like the concept of Agoracom's 'investor driven hub' - reading the rules, it isn't intended to be a place of positivity or pumping – I think they intended for there to be discussion of all sides?

If the board became a friendlier place maybe some of the many lurkers will pop their heads up and join in the conversation.

If this exercise achieved nothing more than that, it would be a big success...

Hoghead

New Message
Please login to post a reply