Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks very much explorationguy. I very much liked the mention of "Schaft Creek District" in the latest map that was posted on the company website and highlighted by golfyeti. And that this map had been made by Teck, who we can now conclude has bought in to the District concept being touted by Elmer before the JV was formed.

What I am less enthused about is what is revealed by your overlay above. If accurate, then this "new" target, the Lacasse target sure looks like the ES zone "rediscovered". If this is true, then I'm not sure what has actually been discovered after all. My worst fear is that this is part of a never-ending series of optimization studies. Please correct me if I'm off base here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see value added to our 25% on Teck's dime. But at some point Teck also needs to decide to fish or cut bait. New drilling that is supposedly up for consideration for 2015 falls into this category.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply