Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What I think is going on:

I called the office today and they are awaiting the RE on VD, but expect it might take the 45 days they are allowed. After the RE is released they will understand if they need to do further drilling at VD before they can work on the PEA. There was a suggestion in the RE that drilling might be required. If so, it could be done quite early given the weather in AZ and then the results would be incorporated into the PEA. If this happens we might need 3 months for the drilling and results and then 3 months for the PEA. That would estimate the PEA being released sometime in the late summer.

At that point they can try and sell it, or JV it with a Major.

All the questions have been answered regarding the tax refund. Now I guess it is a waiting game until the government responds with their decision about how much will be refunded but it is expected in the first quarter of 2015.

There is no JV meeting scheduled with Teck and it looks like it will be pushed off until January, although Teck hasn't said so yet. No idea what the holdup is with this. It is expected, by myself, this meeting might reveal the work plan and budget for SC next year. Personally I am still hoping for 'early works' projects.

This has been a horrible year. Let us hope 2015 is the turnaround year.
New Message
Please login to post a reply