Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

GECE1 has posted the correct info. in previous years I have transfered in kind to the TFSAs because the loss was smaller, and I was always concerned the co. would make some kind of move and I'd get caught in cash.

This year I'm playing it differently. Im hoping the price will rise, like it did last time, in anticipation of something happening at the JV meeting coming up in the 3rd quarter. since I don't think we'll get earth shattering news this soon in the year, I'll sell at the higher price and hold cash in the TFSA for 31 days. then, hopfully buy back at a lower price.

It's risky, but this way I can book the loss in the cash accts, and possibly end up with more shares in the TFSAs.

I'm not suggesting anyone else try this because if I get it wrong I'll whipsaw myself, eg. sell low and buy back higher. We also have a lot of shares and if I get caught, there are a lot of energy shares that are bargain priced and would be a good fit in those accts too.

Wishing all the best in this new year.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply