Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Since Chunky mentioned Teck meeting in Whistler. I would like to start a thread about CUU activity this month.

January 18-19 - Cambridge house. Copper Fox will be at the convention. Shareholders who has questions can go and ask if they live in Vancouver. I would love to see hoghead go since he lives in Vancouver and he ask really good questions. Nothing better than to have Elmer answer it in person!

Week of 26th - CUU and Teck JV meeting. CUU at Roundup Conference. I called the office and Elmer is going to meet with some sub contractors in regards to VD and other properties. Hopefully we get some news by the end of the week.

I definitely recommend everyone to attend cambridge house in Vancouver if they can. No better way to have your questions or concerns answered.

New Message
Please login to post a reply