Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Now you've got it! :) But I hadn't ever had anyone explain the waste rock in terms on rail cars - wow, that is one long train.

It is why most of long timers consider the BFS to be very handicapped - and yet it is still positive. It is my frustration that it still hasn't been proven up even after two years so that we as shareholders can't realize the true value of SC.

In a post that I did about a year ago, I calculated the metal of this "waste rock" at about $5.6 billion - using prices from the BFS. In that post I estimated recovery at 86% but I have learned since then that is too high - so using an average recovery between all the metals of around 68% is probally more realistic so net recovery of about $3.8 billion. I'm sure that would more than triple our NPV at 8% from $500 million to at least $1.5 billion.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/595296-npv-of-171-2m-tonnes-of-waste-within-pit-shell/messages/1867690#message

My favorite "new" part of the updated presentation, is that they laid out in writing what their plans are for 2015:

2015 Milestones & News Flow

• Schaft Creek optimization study update

• Schaft Creek 2015 work program

• Van Dyke Preliminary Economic Assessment

• Eaglehead 2015 work program

• Sombrero Butte historical document review

New Message
Please login to post a reply