Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have talked to Elmer many times and been at numerous AGM's. The opt results were expected last fall, and then the JV meeting was delayed because they needed more time etc. The results have to be presented to CF which then were to get used by Moose Mountain to incorporate into the FS/RE to set our price remember? The story changes daily. Our for sale sign was supposed to be out over a year ago, Elmer claimed this to the audience at the AGM in 2013. We're years away from this ending.

I am not proposing Ernesto himself, but replace him with someone credible who can get our 25% sold. That's not Elmer.

Try him again tomorrow, see if he remembers what he told you today. Ask him if it's foggy out, Mike slipped up and proved that was bs.

Last years letter to shareholders, it said they were going to look into monetizing SC.

I think that opporunity is there but if you don't remember, metals took a beating from October to present day. Although gold recovered a little. If they monetize SC at that time, it'll be hard for them to get the fair value CUU wants.

Plus how can we get a value from moose mountain without the opt. results? On what Teck can do with this project.

Man...I love it how that foggy comment from Mike is now BS. Especially when we don't even know the exacty question that was asked too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply