Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You never once showed us how the change in TBD and reducing intial mine life has lowered our value. This isn't a waste of time talking about this because you still can't see it. They put a larger application in for different reasons and this really has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Like read what you just put, explain to me how this isnt "trash". You really think a professional like elmer wouldn't want to know how the price was found, just blindly accepts it? You say he knows the worth of the project the most? Could you explain why? I imagine that its because he deals with the third parties we are talking about maybe? Lets talk EE too then, you really think a rich person like EE got there by just accpeting stuff without looking into it first?

If you believe what you put you should sell, you clearly have no faith in management and believe Teck wants to screw us over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply