Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Funny TD selling to TD all morning.
-------------
National also buying a lot the last few days. Haven't seen them sell either. Just find it interesting TD buying constantly one day and selling the next and anonymous doing the exactly thesame...
-------------
when one house is heavily buying one day and selling the next is intriguing
-------------
Love when anonymous sells to anonymous to bring the price down half a cent
-------------
Noticed the last few days National buying towards the close,over 100k each day
-------------
Nice to see National buying over 60k this morning,buying a lot this I believe close to 400k this week and they don't sell the next day like anonymous and TD ;)
-------------
Anonymous and TD playing Ring-around -the Rosie again today. Last week anonymous selling this week buying.
-------------
National again was picking up some bigger lots again today. Haven't seen them sell so they probably buy and put away
-------------
for me personally I like when I see National buying a lot all week gives me the warm fuzzies,those other houses are in and out all day long but National rarely sells with that much frequency.

=============================

Calvin, there's your pattern about talking about trading patterns... All this week alone.

Sorry about the prying shares away and paid basher stuff - that came from the many PMs the poster sends me accusing me of this. I re-read his posts and he doesn't say that publicly. Without the context I have it wouldn't make sense to others to join these together.

But repeated in each the 14 PMs he has sent me this week.

PM me if you want to see what he sends me, I can forward you some. Not stuff for the public board or on topic.

Regarding CanadaGrant, I can't comment as to why someone buys or sells.

I will say he is a person I have a lot of respect for, and has done a lot for his fellow shareholders here in the past with flyovers, visiting trade shows, etc. He's a stand up guy and shouldn't have been banned IMHO - but its not my sandbox...

New Message
Please login to post a reply