Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You mean why wouldn't he want to extend the warrents? I think its pretty obvious why anyone would want to extend the warrents... It doesn't hurt you to have them and if the price goes there you make money off them... Now if he is in blackout that is a different story, but blackout for so long seems a little off, also there was some warrent purchases by management in the last year I believe as those warrents were not extended.

In all honesty I have no idea the point you are trying to make here, what was said earlier was vastly incorrect. Why it is the more recommended message is beyond me. If the warrents expired that is all that would have happened. If you own some of the warrents its a positive, outside of that it does nothing but keep the fully dilluted float higher.

New Message
Please login to post a reply