Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's nice to see our little run up has brought out a few longs who had been laying low. Not that I blame you, many of us (myself included) were just venting now and again over the past several months, or years even. It's actually been years of frustration now!!!

Anyway, as much as I want to be optimistic that this is the beginning of something huge, in trying to determine the impetus for this move I think: What if EE, knowing he does not want to potentially wait for years longer for this to play out, has finally broken and agreed to a lowball offer from Teck, maybe 60 cents (that's a completely arbitrary number).

There could be a run before a halt then the news comes out when we're in the low to mid-40s and then the stock carries on up close to the 60 cent mark.

I've seen that sort of thing with numerous other stocks. Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot more value here than 60 cents per share here but that could be a long ways off.

The pessimism can easily stamp out my optimism, still!

P.S. On my lengthy watchlist of other micro-cap copper explorers, there are a couple that have made a similar unexplained push over the past week or two but the rest are still pretty stagnant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply