Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Afterwards I wondered if the writer had read YourNadir's post about a buyout and was basing his whole theory of speculation of a takeover on that!

Aw, shucks. The thought of insignificant me writing a little drivel on a discussion forum that might actually inspire some speculative blog post on a less-than-reputable website, well, I'm flattered. Whatever I can do to add fuel to this fire, I'm in!

:)

Seriously, I wonder what the story is with Elmer and the other BoD members. Are they genuinely looking at the share price action of the past week, today in particular, and scratching their heads? The stock market, particularly the Venture exchange, can be a weird, wild and wonderful place with little explanation for many things.

Then again, maybe they do know something we don't and aren't at liberty to share it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply