Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well I'll be the contrarian then.
I think, with several days of more than 500k volume, then one of 1.6M with a double in price, is more than the work of some blogger posting speculation on a buyout. I don't think this rise has to do with the news release, as it preceded it by several days. The stock only moved up a couple of cents on the day of the release, so I think this is more than just positive news too.

I think we're consolidating today and things are cooling off after our meteoric rise yesterday, and we'll see more momentum this week. I'm going to predict another bump up to 30 cents by the end of the week. At least we're moving forward with a program this year. This is not small news, and is a big deal. Don't underestimate the optics of this commitment by Teck.

swinter, I take my hat off to you, sir. You didn't quite nail the 30 cents but your intuition was certainly much more accurate than mine. Mind you, I'm grateful to be wrong on this occasion. I wish I could have been more wrong, maybe by another 10 or 20 cents even!

Let's hope the weeks ahead maintain this momentum.
New Message
Please login to post a reply