Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

No no no, here we go again with a complete misrepresentation of the facts. How many times do I need to explain this and get no rebuttals?

They gave up 75% of a worthless deposit for around $44 million. That's right, thats what CF gets if SC is worthless.

=====================

If you are laying out facts, can you explain once more how we get $44 million if Teck decides to not proceed?

I thought it was closer to 20 million, but if it is actually 44 I would be happy to be corrected.

We all know that SC is certainly not worthless or moose pature even without Teck and owning 100% of it (and the Liard shares) would not equate anywhere near a worthless position IMHO.

I guess it depends where we think the value lies - in the property or in the JV partner. I think there is value from both of them personally.

New Message
Please login to post a reply