Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I guess apologies towards Prospekt, I don't always have the thought to put he/she and it doesn't really matter to me what gender anyone on here is (i'm not sexist :P).

I do agree Hodhead, Teck will develop or move on. I imagine they could sell if they wanted to, but if Teck didn't want it after optimization, then others might not want to touch it. Although IMHO there will be a mine here one day regardless, it's very clear that it is possible to be profitable at todays market and I think we all know the mines are drying up and so on (I shouldn't have to spell that all out). The metals need to come from somewhere.

Interesting what fr33man posted. How long has Teck had Galore anyway?

I do agree with Deeppocket83, SC would help with costs at Galore, but stories don't sound good. Although I would think Galore is going to be a mine also one day, might not be in some of our lives though. Eventually (you know like 50-100 years) there might be no where else to go for certain metals. Although who knows, maybe that Alchemy thing will prove to be real.

New Message
Please login to post a reply