Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I got some time to look at the numbers and I'm very impressed!

Copper recoveries across all cons are off the charts, spectacular is an appropiate word. Even the lower grade cons showed very good recoveries, much higher than one would expect. Cu recovery is much higher than industry average for these types of deposits.

Gold recovery, we have a good gold kicker and recoveries here were going to be important. They are high, better than average, these excellent recoveries will add a lot of by-product credit.

Silver is good.

The moly at 17-55% seems to be all over the chart. And there's a reason for that - Moly needs its own circuit for the highest grade most consistent recovery. Mines have 2 different circuits, one producing a copper con and another circuit producing a moly con. They need to do further testing running a seperate moly recovery, that will get done, looking at the numbers provided I see no problem with getting good moly recoveries and a seperate circuit for moly would give us another exceptional by-product credit.

Overall what was published this morning re metallurgy shows a deposit that has moved from the 'might be good category' to one that is definately going to be moved forward to see just how big and attractive it really is.

First Stage Metallurgical Results are A+, they really do not, imo, get any better than what CXM just published and results definately indicate we have to go after, and prove up, what could be a monster in the making.

ttfn

nopoo2

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply