Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Same! It means a revised feasibility study on the project and updating portions of the study relating to the economics and technicals of Schaft Creek. Hopefully once this development concludes later in the year people may finally witness the transformation of Schaft Creek into a beautiful swan from an ugly duckling. I like the fact this would be happening this year as if there is a need to complete this objective in a timely fashion. It also shows investors that optimization studies will be ramping up this year rather endless years of studies with no timeline to finish. This is positive news that is showing progress and value driven results. Also of note is Elmer stating the LaCasse zone is similar to the paramount zone in connection to grade and size which is good to hear. The zones of mineralization are massive on this property and would not be surprised if it was all connected as one exponentially massive mineral deposit comparable to pebble mine in the future. We have drilling commencing in a few weeks also which is a nice positive. Schaft Creek could be considered a top 5 mine/deposit in the world in relation to size/metal tonnage and value/economics. Currently with old data we are top 20 in the world I believe.
New Message
Please login to post a reply