Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

doesn't mean anything, i can call being back up to 30 cents in the next 6 months. Doesn't make me a psychic...

True, it doesn't make anyone a psychic. But it does reinforce that predictions of the share price dropping are generally met with derision on this forum.

The share price can only do three things: Rise, fall or close unchanged. You like to forecast the ability to make "pocket change" from the beginning of the week to the end of the week. Sometimes it proves accurate, sometimes it's a bust. It's all a roll of the dice.

The way I see it, we could continue to sink as low as 10 cents again. I don't welcome it, but I wouldn't be shocked by it.

Or there could be another unexplained spike taking us back over 25 cents.

Or we could remain range bound and trade between 15 and 18 cents for months.

Greater certainty lies in the long term, IMO. I remain confident CUU contains huge unrealized value, in terms of Schaft Creek first and foremost.

So go ahead, make your predictions about tomorrow's share price, next week's SP, or where it will be next month. Nobody knows for sure, and after all we've been through over the years and the way the share price has tumbled like a rock, nobody should be beaten up for making their call.

New Message
Please login to post a reply