Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Zijin buying stakes in Papua New Guinea/Congo Mines

"WOW! That's really something. First, you admit to not having researched the Goldcorp purchase, then you are quick to assume (based on what, if no research done) it is apples and oranges."

How about we get back to apples then. Look at the purchase of 75 percent of the Schaft Creek project by Teck for 24 million after Copper Fox spent around 90 million dollars of shareholder money on it. They (Teck) didn't back in under any agreement. They wrote a whole new agreement and it was nowhere near what any investor was expecting or even thinking about. Did you ever stop to think that we might be at fifteen cents for a reason? I did and the above is one of them.....

Why are you slagging someone here because he didn't research Goldcorp? Who cares? I didn't research it either and I'm not going to do it tomorrow. When CUU sinks to a dime again what does it have to do with Goldcorp? I can tell you one thing that most people should think about when they bring up apples and oranges. It's pie in the sky and a last ditch attempt at saving face.

New Message
Please login to post a reply