Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

WTH for us long, 15 cents ..16 cents ...17 cents is a steal - we will continue to accummulate on every pay day .... worth the wait afterall our tfsa has been jacked up.

For all you newbies, this babe has good value ! BTW .... my latest batches of posting was to share how it was a WIN WIN deal for both First Nations and the Mining Company. If you had followed you will know that it was a dam long process, years and years in BC for this to happen .... I see this same concept being applied by CUU right now. You will notice how Red Chris Metals is connecting with the people

remember this way back as well ...

Some of the projects tied to completion of the $404-million Northwest Transmission Line

Imperial Metals' Red Chris gold-copper mine: A $443 million open-pit mine with a 30,000-tonne-per day capacity, employing 300 people during a 28-year life. The cost of the mine includes extending the power from the end of the Northwest Transmission Line at Bob Quinn to the mine, a distance of 115 kilometres. The mine project already has federal and provincial environmental approval.

NovaGold/Teck Resources' Galore Creek gold-copper-silver mine: The project was put on hold in late 2007 when construction costs more than doubled to $5 billion. The company is expected to release a new pre-feasibility study this year. The project was permitted earlier by the federal and provincial governments, but project changes would require new permitting.

Fox Creek Metals' Schaft Creek gold-copper mine: The $1.43 billion open pit mine has an estimated life of 15 to 22 years, employing 500 to 700 people. The mine is within 90 kilometres of the end of the Northwest Transmission Line at Bob Quinn. The project is in the midst of a joint B.C.-Canada environmental assessment.

Capstone Mining Corp.'s Kutcho copper-zinc mine: The $187.3 million mine would be largely underground, with a small open pit operation. An earlier assessment pegged full-time jobs at 150. The project is in the preliminary stage of its environmental assessment. The project is beyond the end of the transmission line at Bob Quinn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply