Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I removed that post because we have a rule about personal attacks. I also removed it because we do not like the arguments being brought over from other forums, that's why we don't read them.

Finally I removed it because it was ludicrous. Chappy was/is a very well-regarded member of this forum. Probably the most highly regarded poster we had. He contributed a great amount of work with his maps that remain on the links site today and always had a thoughtful point to make and was a thoroughly decent person. He's been away for over a year now and I'm certain is not wasting his time arguing over at SH.

We're not in the business of regulating other discussion groups, they can do what they like. I'm rather surprised that anyone is being taken in by the games that are played elsewhere. (Most people here know how Chappy writes and the sort of person he was and wouldn't believe he wrote that.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply