Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I too got on the nerves and got very excited lately on the (Should I jump on the TECK buttom opportunity and make a $hit load of cash..??) But as everyone wonder.... which buttom is the real buttom uh...?!? if it get as low as it already been.... 9$+ is definatly still pretty expensive to me... Makes me wonder if I should wait for the reversal trend before riding the boat... which would probably make me loose a 20% gain....But.... sounds better than an entry point at 10$ followed by a drop bellow the 6...5...$ and get stuck there for a while... with CUU in the same boat... who knows... Teck already got there low so..Why not this time again if you consider that the chinese market is in a Huge FreeFall right now..? So I just made a little bit of research on what's going on lately, before I throw myself "again" into a deep whole too quickly.. and I just ended up on this article written on July 8th... that Clearely say to (AVOID TECK) I don't know this guy (legit?)...but claimed to be one of world's best hedge funds manager.. Here's the link (just copy/paste it) What do you guys think of his analyse..? http://www.fool.ca/2015/07/08/the-man-who-bet-against-enron-is-now-betting-against-china/
New Message
Please login to post a reply