Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck Ressources delays Frontier oil sand by 5 years!
http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=business.financialpost.com//news/mining/barrick-gold-corps-zaldivar-copper-mine-in-chile-draws-final-bids-from-bhp-hudbay (.....BHP Billiton Ltd., Teck Resources Ltd., HudBay Minerals Inc. and China Molybdenum Co. Ltd. are among the companies that submitted final bids for Barrick Gold Corp.’s Zaldivar copper mine in Chile, people with knowledge of the matter said. A final decision is expected by the first week of August, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the process is private. The copper mine is valued at more than $2 billion, people familiar with the situation have said. While Barrick is seeking a buyer for 50 percent of the mine, *SOME OF THE BIDDERS* are interested in the whole asset, the people said....) ------//////----------/// Reading this article makes me wonder if it's ONLY BHP who want to bid for the whole asset... We could be suprised of the outcome of this one... And even if BHP want the 100%, it doesn't mean they won't bid hard on the 50% knowing the other hungry players around..... How many times I dreamed of that scenario with CUU...! But one thing I sure like to see tho, is 4 Major's fighting over a 50% in a not so safe juridiction during a very tumultuous world economy with low copper price... looking pretty good for CUU ;)
New Message
Please login to post a reply