Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If TCK makes a decision to put Schaft Creek forward in the next year or two, how long would it take to get the mine up and running ? So what is the timelines on the NTL, EA and the time the lease kicks in for the storage at Port Stewart? I am sure they could always sublet the storage facilities but could they miss out on the NTL?

If they decide to move forward, they would have to get approvals on EA with there new mine plan very quickly. I think TCK needs to decide sooner than later on there next move or put this project off for several years. I dont thinks so. There are not many mines that can compete with a] there low cost to produce copper, b] the mine life c] plus all the other potential zones/districts

We need to wait for TCK to complete the optimization programn and then I think we move fast and furious.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply