Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
----//First Quantum, which primarily mines copper, but also nickel and gold, is trying to alleviate the impact of a 24 percent reduction in power supply in Zambia. It shut its Sentinel copper processing development this week, after Zambian power utility Zesco Ltd reduced power supplies, a result of low water levels at hydro-electric plants due to a drought. Rainfall doesn't typically resume until December, Pascall said, and supply problems will likely continue through to January February.----/// http://finance.yahoo.com/news/first-quantum-shuts-zambia-process-073411511.html?.tsrc=applewf Yes.... I agree that SC looks better and better everyday...Lots of copper production has randomly been in troubles latey... Pure coincidence...? who knows.... But what I know is that the expected copper Shortage didn't took in consideration all those sudden shut down/slow productions of copper happening all around the Globe latelt. would this bring the copper shortage earlier than expected..? I'd say so...! Or at least kill the surplus much faster than expected...? Whatever it is... I like the smell of it ;)
New Message
Please login to post a reply