Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

FYI - I also post on the POET hub, and I must say it's immensely followed by bashers and Stockhouse ilk, very similar to the way this stock was back in the glory days.

I'm not surprised that the shenanigans you mention seem to be linked to POET. We recently had a long time member banned without explanation by Agora admin, then reinstated (with a refusal of explanation by Agora admin) after several members publicly questioned it and contacted Agora directly.

I agree, seems like some IP address issues, all caused by nefarious people trying to create FUD. It's also interesting how often user names appear which appear new, but carry the same avatar as other posters. For example, in your 2 mysterious connections, that brown pig has been an avatar of a user who used to be here as well. Seems less than a coincidence to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply