Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Agree. What would have been suitable fodder for the OT forum in days when there was more than enough to discuss regarding Copper Fox is perfectly acceptable here under current circumstances.

This morning, at 20 minutes after this hour, Tim Oliver who is a mine consultant, is talking on CNN about 43-101 reports. He's written some articles on red flags that show up in the reports.

One of the jokes going around was that the bull contained in the report was directly in proportion to the size of the 43-101 written on the cover. (I checked our FS and it wasn't there at all.)

Although not on topic it might be worthwhile watching to see if we can pick up some things to look for when the next report comes out. Or to review the old one.

I don't think our FS was sandbagged myself, I think Elmer just did a practical and real report and the industry seems to be fudging them on the whole.

Sep 29, 2015 12:04PM
Sep 29, 2015 12:32PM
Sep 29, 2015 01:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply