Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

last Wednesday, Oct.7th, Morgan Stanley put out a report stating they expect commodities to have a "sharp reversal" and gain 14% in 2016 and 19% in 2017.

If they are right, and they have access to much better research than we do, that would indicate a copper price of 2.73 next year and 3.25 for 2017.

Later I will dig around and try to compare price charts for Copper and CUU at the predicted levels. for now, it indicates, IMO, a much higher stock price as a springboard for a price/premium takeout.

I know most believe we will get bought based on pounds in the ground/ NPV etc., but for those who believe it will be based on share price, the above provides a reasonable way to predict a price and then add a 40-50% premium for what I think would be a conservative buy out value, then add in something for exploration. I'm ever more confident our time is near. have fun with the figures.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply