Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's nice for the first time in quite a while to see some positive predictions for commodities and copper over the next 1-2 years. I read another article recently - can't remember the investment house - saying that predictions of prices we're far too bearish and they expected a correction in 2016-17 in the 16-19% range, if my memory is correct. It's hard sometimes when you see your portfolio dissolve to remain positive, but I think the doom and gloom is way overblown too. When I look at the price of teck and first quantum, among many other producers, I think things have gone too far into negative territory and we should expect some better days ahead.

I'm not much of a TA guy but thought this was also reassuring.

http://www.scmp.com/business/commodities/article/1868155/copper-prices-no-longer-falling-formation-possible-double

New Message
Please login to post a reply