Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I find myself agreeing with Prospekt - namely that EA's will be more difficult to obtain. The Libs will kowtow to environmental groups and to ------ with jobs in the west. Oil is a bad word. Let 5 birds die in the oilsands and we have an investigation yet every year thousands of birds die smashing into windows in Toronto and Montreal skyscrapers with no mention. Pipelines cannot be built so oil moves by train which is 11 times more likely to result in spills.

Yes I worry about whether we will live to see this developed. Resource developement is in serious trouble. I foresee a future in which we have huge deficits and everyone will work for the government.

Sorry for the rant but I agree the West is in is in big trouble. I usually like SIMC's posts but was a bit dismayed to see the comment about the "switch of focus to eastern Canada and empowerment of the TRUE economic heart of the country." I didn't realize it was us against them nor do I know what Harper did to harm the East.

New Message
Please login to post a reply